Cultural Vitality: In person, around town and online
March 22 and 23, 2013, Downtown Turners Falls, MA
This year’s theme centers on the life force of the arts in communities.
We have sketched out three broad program tracks:
- the artist personally,
- the digital world
- and our local communities (including the municipalities that support cultural life and why it’s important to do so.
This year’s summit offers you presentations and workshops that benefit the art and culture, business and municipal community and that promote innovative cross-sector, cross-community intersections.
The goal is for participants to leave with concrete ideas and a wider network of resources and people.
- The program of sessions including details of all the summit can be found here
- There will be ongoing demonstrations of how to photograph your art by Beth Reynolds
- Friday Lunch of soup and salad will available and will have a number of round table discussions and poster sessions showing local projects.
- Lunch on Saturday will be downtown Turners Falls with BOF (birds of a feather) discussions
suggested by attendees when registering – (yes, that means you get to suggest)
Is the summit for you ? Yes, here’s why:
The conference for photographers and designers.
Greenfield, MA - May 15, 2015